Accelerated Access Course

If you have already passed your test on a 125cc motorcycle, are at least 21 years of age, and wish to move to a bigger bike before the 2 year period finishes, you can take a version of DAS called Accelerated Access. Following training you take a DSA test on a larger (DAS compliant) bike, which gains you the full licence with no restrictions.